Black Friday is a time when you guys are probably looking to do your shopping especially for Christmas and other festivities world over. Around this time, we see that companies offering huge discounts on their products. The vast number of offers might confuse you, as to what to buy and from where. Let me relieve you of all that pressure.
On this page, you will find all the best tech/gadget deals for Black Friday 2022. The deals below will include almost everything related to technology/gadgets, with a major focus on best Black Friday deals on gaming accessories.
Anyways, choose your category of product from the list below and find the best deals and cheapest prices on gadgets this Black Friday (2022).
Best Black Friday Deals 2022: Categories
- Gaming Consoles and Accessories: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Mice and Keyboard: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Headsets: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Controllers: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Internal Storage (SATA, NVMe) for gaming: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- External Storage for gaming: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Monitors: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- VR Gaming Headsets: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Game Capture Cards: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- PS4 Linux must-have accessories: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Laptops: Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Gaming Laptops: Black Friday 2022 Deals (India)
Tips to get the cheapest prices this Black Friday
We have tried our best to find the best and the cheapest deals for you this Black Friday. In all the articles above, you will find some of the best products in the category made available to you at the cheapest prices. But, there are a few more things that you can do to get these products still cheaper. I am going to list a few of these points which you can make use of, this Black Friday and during almost every sale.
Get Amazon Prime or the Premium service of the e-commerce website
This might seem unnecessary to most people. But, if you are an avid shopper, then this makes total sense. Not only does Amazon’s Prime give you access to a multitude of services include Prime Video, Amazon Music, etc. it also improves your shopping experience. In almost every country, Prime guarantees 2 day delivery. In most metro cities in India, you can even get same-day delivery on many items. Now, let me explain how you’d save money if you are an avid shopper. See, there are some lightning deals that popup during sales that are made available to Prime members at lower prices than what a Non-Prime member would pay. This mostly includes low to mid value items. But, at times, you might find a high value gem at a very low price due to these lightning deals.
Currently, Amazon is running a promo for students. If you are a student, you can get a free trial for 6 months after which you pay only half the price for Prime, i.e., $7.49/month. You can check this out below:-
Similarly, if you are someone who receives government assistance, then Amazon provides Prime access at 50% discount. Check it out:-
Similar offers are also available on other websites. Do check them out.
Prepare for bank or card-based offers
During every sale, we see the major e-commerce partners team up with a bank or card provider to give additional discounts to their customers. This is true of Amazon India, where it’s mostly ICICI, SBI, and HDFC bank cardholders that get the best of all worlds. These offers might range from an attractive 10% to much higher depending on the total cart value and the deal type.
Infact, over the last few sales, I have saved a ton of money just because I had these credit cards handy. So, what can you do? Here are a few things:-
- Get a Credit card. If you are an adult and can manage a credit card well, this is the perfect time to get one. But, which one to get? This can be quite confusing to answer because the offers keep changing every sale. That being said, it’s usually credit cards from ICICI, HDFC and SBI that see the best offers. So, it might be best to get one of these. But, what if you can’t apply for a credit card yet? Keep reading.
- Borrow a credit card. Well, many of your friends might have access to credit cards. Sounds quit selfish, but, just make sure you have a friend who has an ICICI credit card, one with an HDFC credit card and one with an SBI card, for example, a call away, atleast a week before the sale starts.
- Apply for Credit card affiliated with the e-commerce website. Amazon.in has collaborated with ICICI Bank to release their own card that provides cashback on every purchase. This card is given free of cost by Amazon. You may try applying for it. You could also try the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. These cards have offers and cashbacks all year long regardless of deals.
EMI options – No Cost EMI
If you are planning to pay with monthly installments, then, during the sales, you will also find financing options with 0% interest rate. In India, we usually have it in the form of No Cost EMI, available on some credit and debit cards.
Another great feature that you can avail if you have a credit card. With this option, you can buy your favourite gaming laptop or an expensive gaming monitor and pay on a monthly basis. But, please note that not all products have the No Cost EMI option and even if they do, they are not available for all tenures. It is usually for the 3 or 6 month tenure that you can avail No Cost EMI. You can find all this information on the product page. So, plan accordingly.
While the prices are very competitive and cheap during sales, you could still bring the price down a little by using coupons in some cases. If you are looking for a specific product’s coupon, just let us know in the comments. We will try our best to bring you the same.
Moreover, always check the product page, especially Amazon for additional coupons. Here is an example of the same:-
Make sure you have checked this on, before proceeding to the checkout page. Else, the 5% coupon, in this case will not be applied to the final price.
Check item condition and warranty
This tip does not directly help you get cheapest prices, but, will make sure that your shopping experience is great. During sales, we have generally seen wrong product being delivered, stolen products, or damaged products. I am sure Amazon Customer Care would help you out if any such issues do arise. But, here are a few things that you can do to make sure you have a quick resolution:-
- Make an elaborate unboxing video of items as soon as you receive them, especially if they are high value items, like gaming laptops. Before starting the unboxing video, show the package’s original condition in the video.
- Check for external damage. If you believe the external damage could have rendered heavy damage to the items within, then do not accept the package and contact customer care ASAP.
- Check if seal is broken. Contact customer care if the seal is broken. Here, the unboxing video will help you get a quick resolution, usually a replacement or refund.
- If you bought a hard drive, check its warranty online with the provided serial number. If it looks way out of place, contact customer care for a quick resolution.
Leave a Reply